As the photographer and owner at Shondy Studios, it is my personal goal to photograph every woman I meet. I think it is so important for so many reasons to have portraits of yourself. That is why we’re trying so hard to promote our “glamour” sessions. It’s not your mother’s 1980’s glamour. Think of glamour as a modern day fashion shoot. It’s not the same as your typical family portrait session, but you don’t have to be a fashion model to do a glamour shoot. Here are five reasons you need to book a glamour session with Shondy Studios A.S.A.P:
- YOLO…see I can be hip. Seriously, you only live once. You don’t look the same as you did 5 years ago and it is important that images of you exist in time. There’s only one you.
- You deserve it! You deserve to experience a couple of hours that are about you and only you. You need to take a time out, be pampered, let someone else do your hair and make-up for a change, and you need to experience the feeling of walking away from a session feeling like a gorgeous woman! That’s just the session…wait until you see your portfolio. Talk about feeling beautiful! It is a self-esteem boost. I like to call it “Photel Therapy,” because it seriously is.
- Your marriage or relationship will thank you. A glamour or boudoir session with Shondy Studios has been known to add a little spice to your life, if you know what I mean. Enough said.
- A priceless experience with your mother, sister, or best friend. Who says you have to do your glamour session alone? Bring your mom, sister, or b.f.f. We’ll create a few portraits of you together (which are priceless and you will cherish for the rest of your life), and then we’ll do your individual shoots. Make it a girl’s day out. Hair and make-up is done. You’re in a fabulous dress. You feel like a sexy beast. You’re with your friends. Time to go out for a night on the town!
- You must exist in photographs for your children and family. I’m guilty of being that mom that is always behind the camera, but never in the picture. If you look back at my scrapbooks from when my kids were babies…it looks like I don’t exist! I wish someone would have told me back then how important it would be for my children to have a pictures of me. We want our kids to be left with lots of beautiful portraits of us. It’s part of our legacy and so very important. When you die, what will your children have to look at of you? It’s my job, as a photographer, to make those portraits the best they can be. That’s what I can do for you. I can help you ensure that the portraits your kids have to look at when you are gone, showcase your best.
The following session is of the lovely Miss Jamie, glam-ing it up: Hair & make-up by the wonderful Kim Britain from Salon Ink.